I got to thinking that the mouth I worked on today was pretty cool, but I needed to expand this a bit further. This process is no good if I can't do a whole face. So I decided that I needed a plan. Creepy Me was born. Off I went into the bathroom so I could have a mirror to compose the shot with.
This is the original image. Below is the after.
While I was at it I decided that another image was needed to test the process so Drug-Addled Me was born. Below is the original image as captured.
And of course the modified image that my wife finds creepy and thinks it may come kill her. (And since that was an unprompted reaction, Win!)